Andres Alanis Jr.
January 30, 1950 – July 2, 2018
Our beloved son, father, brother, uncle has gone to be with our Lord on July 2, 2018. Andres Alanis Jr. Was born to Andres and Dalia Alanis on January 30, 1950. He is preceded in death by his dad, Andres Alanis Sr., brother; Hector Homer Alanis, nephews; Ernie Alanis and Jeremy Garcia. He is survived by his mother; Dalia P. Alanis, two brothers; Ernest(Josie) Alanis, Rolando Alanis, six sisters; Diana(Rick) Sonnenschein, Delva Alanis, Norma Garcia, Dolly(Rene) Garcia, Anna Cantu, Patsy(Abel) Garza, two daughters: Cindy Alanis and Catherine Alanis, five grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be held on Thursday, July 5, 2018 from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at Funeraria Del Angel Memorial Holly with a Holy Rosary to be recited at 7:00 p.m. that same evening.
Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Friday, July 6, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. at Most Precious Blood Catholic Church.
Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
Having the distinguished honor to be pallbearers are: Rene Garcia, Rene Garcia Jr., Mark Garcia and Matthew Garza, Bryan Garza, Juan Cavazos Jr., Humberto Perez, Christopher Perez and Roberto Perez. Honorary pallbearers: Anthony Garza and Oscar DelaFuentes.
Online condolences may be offered at www.funerariadelangelmholly.com
- Andres Alanis Sr., Father
- Hector Homer Alanis, Brother
- Ernie Alanis, Nephew
- Jeremy Garcia, Nephew
- Dalia P. Alanis, Mother
- Ernest (Josie) Alanis, Brother
- Rolando Alanis, Brother
- Diana (Rick) Sonnenschein, Sister
- Delva Alanis, Sister
- Norma Garcia, Sister
- Dolly (Rene) Garcia, Sister
- Anna Cantu, Sister
- Patsy(Abel) Garza, Sister
- Cindy Alanis, Daughter
- Catherine Alanis, Daughter
- Mr. Alanis also leaves behind five grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews
- Rene Garcia, Pallbearer
- Rene Garcia Jr., Pallbearer
- Mark Garcia , Pallbearer
- Matthew Garza, Pallbearer
- Bryan Garza, Pallbearer
- Juan Cavazos Jr., Pallbearer
- Humberto Perez, Pallbearer
- Christopher Perez , Pallbearer
- Roberto Perez, Pallbearer
- Anthony Garza, Honorary Pallbearer
- Oscar DelaFuentes, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, July 5, 2018
- Holy Rosary Thursday, July 5, 2018
- Funeral Mass Friday, July 6, 2018
Andres Alanis Jr.
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY