Angelita Acuna Landa
December 19, 1936 – November 27, 2018
Angelita Acuna Landa passed away on November 27, 2018 at the age of 81.
She was born on December 19, 1936 in Corpus Christi, TX. She will be remembered for her passion for shopping and dancing.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Wenceslado Mata Acuna and Angelita Curiel Acuna; husband, Santana R. Landa, daughter, Linda Angelita Landa-Torres and siblings, Simona A. Navarez, Juventino Acuna and Maria Elida A. Mendez.
Angelita is survived by her son, Luis Albert Landa Sr.; grandchildren, Vanessa Landa, Chris Landa, John Landa, Aubrey Landa, Luis Albert Landa Jr., Candice Landa, Claudia R. Torres, Laura Torres and Joseph Torres along with numerous other extended family members and friends.
Visitation will be held at Funeraria del Angel-Cheyenne on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 12:00 pm with Graveside services to follow at Memory Gardens Funeral Home at 2:00 pm.
To offer condolences please visit www.funerariadelangelcheyenne.com
- Wenceslado Mata Acuna, Father
- Angelita Curiel Acuna, Mother
- Santana R. Landa, Husband
- Linda Angelita Landa-Torres, Daughter
- Simona A. Navarez, Sister
- Juventino Acuna, Brother
- Maria Elida A. Mendez, Sister
- Luis Albert Landa Sr., Son
- Vanessa Landa, Granddaughter
- Chris Landa, Grandson
- John Landa, Grandson
- Aubrey Landa, Granddaughter
- Luis Albert Landa Jr., Grandson
- Candice Landa, Granddaughter
- Claudia R. Torres, Granddaughter
- Laura Torres, Granddaughter
- Joseph Torres, Grandson
- Mrs. Landa also leaves behind numerous other extended family members and friends.
- Visitation Wednesday, December 12, 2018
- Graveside Service Wednesday, December 12, 2018