Blas R. Garza Sr.
January 23, 1945 – June 5, 2019
Blas R. Garza, 74 of Corpus Christi passed away on June 5, 2019. He was born in Skidmore, TX on January 23, 1945 to Santiaga and Andrea Garza. He attended Roy Miller High School. He retired from APPCCO Con Company where he worked in construction. Blas had a passion for politics and gardening, and attended St. Joseph’s Catholic Church.
He was preceded in death by his loving wife, Mary Garza; son, Luis R. Garza; parents, Santiago and Andrea Garza; sister, Mary Rodela; brothers, Gilbert Garza, Lupe Garza and Freddy Garza. He is survived by son, Blas Garza , Jr. (Lisa); daughter, Sandra G. Hernandez (Ramiro); sisters and brothers, Gloria, Aurora, Jenny, Santiago, Jr., and Abram; grandchildren, Erica Rios (Matt), Ramiro Hernandez (Joanna), Blas A. Garza (Jennifer), Brianna Brown (Justin); great-grandchildren Alezae, Justin, Mattie, Emery, Zoe, Ian, Leah, Jezzel, Abel, Cece, and Juju.
- Blas Garza Jr. (Lisa), Son
- Sandra G. Hernandez (Ramiro), Daughter
- Gloria, Aurora, Jenny, Santiago, Jr. and Abram, Sisters and brothers
- Erica Rios (Matt), Grandchild
- Ramiro Hernandez (Joanna), Grandchild
- Blas A. Garza (Jennifer), Grandchild
- Brianna Brown (Justin), Grandchild
- Alezae, Justin, Mattie, Emery, Zoe, Ian, Leah, Jezzel, Abel, Cece and Juju, Great-grandchildren
- Mary Garza, Spouse (deceased)
- Luis R. Garza, Son (deceased)
- Santiaga and Andrea Garza, Parents (deceased)
- Mary Rodela, Sister (deceased)
- Gilbert Garza, Brother (deceased)
- Lupe Garza, Brother (deceased)
- Freddy Garza, Brother (deceased)
- Visitation Monday, June 17, 2019
- Holy Rosary Monday, June 17, 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- Entombment Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Blas R. Garza Sr.
June 19, 2019
He leaves behind cherished memories and will be missed dearly by both family
till we meet again dear brother,
your sister Gloria