Clementina T. Fernandez
April 27, 1952 – June 10, 2019
Clementina T. Fernandez, 67, passed away on June 10, 2019. She was born on April 27, 1952 in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Clementina loved listening to music, her favorite singer being Elvis Presley. She enjoyed spending time with family and friends but her favorite pastime that she loved was playing bingo at the Adult Center.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Federico and Rosa Fernandez; one sister, Cynthia A. Rodriguez and one brother-in-law, Manuel G. Rodriguez.
She is survived by her siblings, Alma Rosa (Israel) Salazar, Federico T. (Alice) Fernandez, Jr., Rebecca (Marco) Villa, Rojelio T. Fernandez, Connie (Roland) Vela and Abelardo T. (Cesar) Fernandez; she also leaves behind to cherish her memories are numerous nieces, nephews and friends.
Visitation will be held on Sunday, June 16, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Memorial Holly Funeral Home, 3442 Holly Rd. with a rosary to be held at 7:00 pm that same evening.
A Funeral Service will be held at 2:00 pm on Monday, June 17, 2019 at Memorial Holly Chapel, 3442 Holly Rd. with a burial to follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
Condolences may be offered at www.funerariadelangelmholly.com.
- Alma Rosa (Israel) Salazar, Sister
- Federico T. (Alice) Fernandez Jr., Brother
- Rebecca (Marco) Villa, Sister
- Rojelio T. Fernandez, Brother
- Connie (Roland) Vela, Sister
- Abelardo T. (Cesar) Fernandez, Brother
- Mrs. Fernandez also leaves numerous nieces, nephews and friends to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Sunday, June 16, 2019
- Holy Rosary Sunday, June 16, 2019
- Continued Visitation Monday, June 17, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, June 17, 2019
- Interment Monday, June 17, 2019