December 11, 1931 – September 27, 2019
Concepcion Luna, 87, of Corpus Christi, passed away October 27, 2019. She was born in Asherton, Texas on December 11, 1931. She was married to Torcuato Luna on April 24, 1955.
Connie worked at Nueces News Agency for thirty years as a bookkeeper and retired in 1987. She had a passion and love for family and all her grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her beloved daughter, Norma L. Muniz.
She is survived by her Husband Torcuato Luna; Children Adela Gutierrez and Arnold Luna; Grandchildren Adriana Lane, Aimee Bendure, Denise Gutierrez, Michael Gutierrez, Great-grandchildren Alyssandra Lane, Kaitlyn Lane, Matthew Bendure, Isabelle Bendure, and Mia Bendure.
Visitation will be held at Memory Gardens Funeral Home, 8200 Old Brownsville Road on Thursday, October 3, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Holy Rosary to be recited at 1:30 p.m. at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church followed by a Funeral Mass at 2:00 p.m. Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
Condolences may be sent to: www.memorygardens.com
- Torcuato Luna, Husband
- Adela Gutierrez, Daughter
- Arnold Luna, Son
- Adriana Lane, Grandchild
- Aimee Bendure, Grandchild
- Denise Gutierrez, Grandchild
- Michael Gutierrez, Grandchild
- Alyssandra Lane, Great Grandchild
- Kaitlyn Lane, Great Grandchild
- Matthew Bendure, Great Grandchild
- Isabelle Bendure, Great Grandchild
- Mia Bendure, Great Grandchild
- Norma L. Muniz, Daughter (deceased)
- Visitation Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Holy Rosary Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Funeral Mass Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Interment Thursday, October 3, 2019