Daniel Quintanilla Moya
June 30, 1936 – July 14, 2018
Daniel Quintanilla Moya entered into eternal rest on July 14, 2018 at the age of 82.
He was born June 30, 1936 to Jesus Sr. and Eloisa Quintanilla Moya. Daniel was a loving and caring husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather.
He loved fishing, wood work and crafts and enjoyed spending time with family, especially with his grandchildren. Daniel loved family gatherings and was a great cook.
He is preceded in death by his parents; brother, Jesus Jr. and sister, Elida Palmira Q Moya.
He is survived by his loving wife of 63 years Aurora; two sons, Daniel of Smithville, Ricky (Gracie) and two daughters, Elida Palmira Donahue (Paul), iana Elizabeth; three brothers, David, Frank (Lupe) all of Corpus Christi and Abran Moya of Alvin; sister, Elosia Moya Sotelo of Chicago; four grandchildren, Christopher (Kelly) Donahue Jr. of Austin, TX, Veronica Ann (Roy) Moya Fuentes, Ricky V. Moya and Joe Daniel (Melissa) Donahue all of Corpus Christi, TX; nine great-grandchildren and numerous nephews and nieces.
Visitation will be held at Funeraria del Angel-Memorial Holly on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm with a Prayer Service to be held at 7:00 pm that same evening.
Funeral Services will be held on Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 10:00 am with interment to follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
To offer condolences please visit www.funerariadelangelmholly.com
- Jesus Sr. and Eloisa Quintanilla Moya, Parents
- Jesus Moya Jr., Brother
- Elida Palmira Q. Moya, Sister
- Aurora Moya, Wife
- Daniel Moya, Son
- Ricky (Gracie) Moya, Son
- Elida Palmira Donahue (Paul), Daughter
- Diana Elizabeth, Daughter
- David Moya, Brother
- Frank (Lupe) Moya, Brother
- Abran Moya, Brother
- Elosia Moya Sotelo, Sister
- Christopher (Kelly) Donahue Jr., Grandchild
- Veronica Ann (Roy) Moya Fuentes, Grandchild
- Ricky V. Moya, Grandchild
- Joe Daniel (Melissa) Donahue, Grandchild
- Daniel also leaves behind nine great-grandchildren and numerous nephews and nieces.
- Visitation Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- Prayer Service Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, July 19, 2018
Daniel Quintanilla Moya
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
July 26, 2018
I only knew him a short time, but he was quite a gentleman. He was very kind to everyone he met He was a friend to all he engaged. Loved by his children, grandchildren, and yes, great grandchildren. He had the unique skill to make all people he met smile. He especially was able to enjoy children, and make them laugh. He was a great example to his family, both young and old. He will be greatly missed and long remembered by all who knew him.
Thomas W. Vitz, D.D.S.