Delia A. Aguirre
March 6, 1954 – February 27, 2018
Delia A. Aguirre, 63, passed away on February 27, 2018. She was born on March 6, 1954.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Jesus and Maria A. Aguirre; brother, Ricardo Aguirre.
She is survived by her sisters and brothers, Gloria Aguirre, Olga Granado (Narcisco), Eva Serano (Adolfo), Anavi Vacca (David), Emmanual Jesse Aguirre; nieces and nephews, Jenavi Garcia (Romeo), Amber Vacca (Rick Martinez), Adolfo Jr., Narcisco Granado, Roberto Serano, and also surviving her are great-nephew and nieces, Amyah Rae Martinez and Julius Allen Chavez.
Visitation will be Sunday, March 4, 2018 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with a Rosary at 6:30 p.m.
Funeral service will be Monday, March 5, 2018 at Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church at 10:00 a.m. with interment to follow at Rose Hill Memorial Park.
To offer your condolences visit www.funerariadelangelcheyenne.com
- Jesus Gomez Aguirre, Father
- Maria Acuna Aguirre, Mother
- Ricardo Aguirre, Brother
- Gloria Aguirre, Sister
- Olga Granado (Narcisco), Sister
- Eva Serano (Adolfo), Sister
- Anavi Vacca (David), Sister
- Emmanuel Jesse Aguiree, Brother
- Jenavi Garcia (Romeo), Niece
- Amber Vacca (Rick Martinez), Niece
- Adolfo Jr., Nephew
- Narcisco Granado, Nephew
- Roberto Serano, Nephew
- Amyah Rae Martinez, Great Niece
- Julius Allen Chavez, Great Nephew
- Visitation Sunday, March 4, 2018
- Holy Rosary Sunday, March 4, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, March 5, 2018
Delia A. Aguirre
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
February 28, 2018
May the "God of all comfort" comfort you during this difficult time. (2 Cor 1:3)