November 19, 1957 – January 14, 2019
Diana Flores Bazan, 61, of Corpus Christi Texas, passed away on January 14, 2019.
She was born in Corpus Christi, Texas on November 19, 1957. Diana was married to Julio P. Bazan Jr. on February 14, 1989.
Diana had a career in health care and retired from American Medical Healthcare Unlimited. She had a passion for playing bingo and going to the movies.
She is preceded in death by her father, Reymundo L. Flores and brothers, Reymundo L. Flores Jr. and Joseph Flores.
She is survived by her husband, Julio P. Bazan Jr.; children, Jaime (Sylvia) Garza, Victor (Linda) Flores, Jessica L. Flores and Tony (Claudia) Vela; grandchildren, Jesse E. Flores, Victor M. Flores Jr., Kassandra L. Flores, Priscilla M. Martinez, Joey S. Viramontes, Sydney Vela, Sylus Vela, Symphony Vela, James Dirk, Isabella Dirk, Jaime S. Garza and Alejandro Garza; siblings, Juan (Irma) Flores, Reynaldo (Brenda) Flores, Luisa O. Flores and Irma Martinez (Isidro).
Visitation will be held on Monday, January 21, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at Funeraria Del Angel with an evening prayer at 7:00 p.m. that same evening.
Services will conclude in the chapel.
Online condolences may be offered at www.funerariadelangelcc.com
- Reymundo L. Flores, Father
- Reymundo L. Flores Jr, Brother
- Joseph Flores, Brother
- Julio P. Bazan Jr., Husband
- Jaime (Sylvia) Garza, Son
- Victor (Linda) Flores, Son
- Jessica L. Flores, Daughter
- Tony (Claudia) Vela, Son
- Jesse E. Flores, Grandson
- Victor M. Flores Jr., Grandson
- Kassandra L. Flores, Granddaughter
- Priscilla M. Martinez, Granddaughter
- Joey S. Viramontes, Grandson
- Sydney Vela, Granddaughter
- Sylus Vela, Grandson
- Symphony Vela, Granddaughter
- James Dirk, Grandson
- Isabella Dirk, Granddaughter
- Jaime S. Garza, Grandson
- Alejandro Garza, Grandson
- Juan (Irma) Flores, Brother
- Reynaldo (Brenda) Flores, Brother
- Luisa O. Flores, Sister
- Irma Martinez (Isidro), Sister
- Visitation Monday, January 21, 2019
- Evening Prayer Monday, January 21, 2019
January 19, 2019
Celebrating her 61st birthday. November 19th, 2018.
I love and miss you so much grandma. ❤️
January 19, 2019
Mommy I love you so much n I miss you so much you were the best mother to me n my best friend you were the strongest woman I ever knew I hope you are no longer suffering and I hope that you are painfree n happy! Please watch over me n my family and the rest of your family ❤️💛🐞 MISS U MOMMY