Edward C. Morton Jr.
May 18, 1958 – December 27, 2018
Edward C. Morton Jr., passed away on December 27, 2018 at the age of 60. He was born on May 18, 1958 in Norfolk, Virginia to Edward C. Morton Sr. and Rena Marie Ireland Morton.
Edward was a Diesel Mechanic and had a passion for fishing, camping and working on cars.
He is preceded in death by his father, Edward Morton Sr. and sister, Tina Pugh.
Edward is survived by his loving wife of 14 years, Cecelia Marie Phillips Morton; mother, Rena Marie Morton; siblings, Lisa Roerich, Ronnie Morton, Gina Morton, Norman Morton, Patricia Gaza; son, C. Shawn Phillips; and grandchildren, Herbert, Michael and Little Rena Morton.
Visitation will be held on Friday, January 4, 2019 at Memory Gardens Funeral Home at 12:00 pm with a Chapel Service to follow at 2:00 pm. Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
- Cecelia Marie Phillips, Spouse
- Rena Marie Morton, Mother
- Lisa Roerich, Sister
- Ronnie Morton, Brother
- Gina Morton, Sister
- Norman Morton, Brother
- Patricia Gaza, Sister
- C. Shawn Phillips, Son
- Herbert Morton, Grandchild
- Michael Morton, Grandchild
- Little Rena Morton, Grandchild
- Visitation Friday, January 4, 2019
- Chapel Service Friday, January 4, 2019
- Interment Friday, January 4, 2019