April 9, 1969 – April 1, 2019
Ellie Alaniz passed away on April 1, 2019 at the age of 49.
She was born on April 9, 1969. She will be dearly missed by all who loved her.
Ellie was a loving mother, grandmother, sister and friend. She was loved by many and will be remembered for her generosity and compassion toward her family and friends. Ellie always worked hard to make sure her children never went without. She loved God, the Dallas Cowboys, Bud Light and her family.
Ellie was blessed with two sets of parents whom also precede her in death, Martin Sr. and Juanita Salas Alaniz; Gilberto and Elisa Sandoval. Ellie is also preceded in death by her maternal grandparents, Vicente Sr. and Concepcion Salas; maternal uncles, Felipe, Vicente Jr., and Jose Salas;
She leaves her loving memories to the father of her children, Joe Duque Jr; her loving children, Joe Duque III, Erica Gomez (Michael), Jeremie Duque (Elizabeth), Brandon Duque (Jasmine Valdez); sisters, Elizabeth Alaniz, Emily Alaniz, Virginia Sandoval, Maribel Sandoval, Rosie Sandoval-Olivares (Ramiro); brothers, Martin Alaniz Jr., Joe Sandoval, Eulogio Sandoval (Olga), Gilberto Sandoval Jr; grandchildren, Jazaya, Jazel, Brianna, Bridgette, Bailey, Bella, Brandon Duque Jr.; numerous nieces, nephews, and close friends.
Visitation is scheduled from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 7, 2019 at Funeraria Del Angel - Memorial Holly with a Holy Rosary to be recited at 7:00 p.m. the same evening.
Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, April 8, 2019 at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church. Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
To offer condolences please visit www.funerariadelangelmholly.com
- Martin Sr. and Juanita Salas Alaniz, Parents
- Gilberto and Elisa Sandoval, Parents
- Vicente Sr. and Concepcion Salas, Maternal Grandparents
- Felipe, Vicente Jr. and Jose Salas, Maternal Uncles
- Joe Duque Jr., Father of her Children
- Joe Duque III, Son
- Erica Gomez (Michael), Daughter
- Jeremie Duque (Elizabeth), Son
- Brandon Duque (Jasmine Valdez), Son
- Elizabeth Alaniz, Sister
- Emily Alaniz, Sister
- Virginia Sandoval, Sister
- Maribel Sandoval, Sister
- Rosie Sandoval-Olivares (Ramiro), Sister
- Martin Alaniz Jr., Brother
- Joe Sandoval, Brother
- Eulogio Sandoval (Olga), Brother
- Gilberto Sandoval Jr., Brother
- Ellie also leaves behind her grandchildren, Jazaya, Jazel, Brianna, Bridgette, Bailey, Bella, Brandon Duque Jr.; numerous nieces, nephews, and close friends.
- Visitation Sunday, April 7, 2019
- Holy Rosary Sunday, April 7, 2019
- Funeral Mass Monday, April 8, 2019
- Interment Monday, April 8, 2019