Gloria T. Sanchez
November 12, 1933 – January 17, 2020
Gloria T. Sanchez, passed away on Friday, January 17, 2020 in Corpus Christi, TX. She was a retired cosmetologist. Gloria was adored by her grandchildren and will be deeply missed by all her family and friends.
Gloria is preceded in death by husband, Tony Sanchez; parents, Juan Torres and Josepha Torres; brothers, Tony Torres and Nerio Torres.
She leaves behind her family to cherish, her memories, her loving daughters, Adelfa Sanchez, Sandra (Roland) Silva and Amanda (Roland) Trevino; grandchildren, Anthony Monreal, Aaron Monreal, Alexandria Trevino, Alyssa Trevino, Andrea Duran, Marcus Silva, Roland Silva Jr., Michael Silva and Mia Silva; great-grandchildren, Jayden Duran, Jorden Duran, Lauren Silva, Sophie Silva and Madden Silva.
Family will be receiving friends on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at Memory Gardens Funeral Home from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm with a Holy Rosary at 7:00 pm. Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Thursday, January 23, 2020 at Christ the King Catholic Church at 10:00 am. Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy for the Sanchez family may be shared at www.MemoryGardensFuneralHome.com.
- Adelfa Sanchez, Daughter
- Sandra Silva (Roland), Daughter
- Amanda Trevino (Roland), Daughter
- Anthony Monreal, Grandchild
- Aaron Monreal, Grandchild
- Alexandria Trevino, Grandchild
- Alyssa Trevino, Grandchild
- Andrea Duran, Grandchild
- Marcus Silva, Grandchild
- Roland Silva Jr., Grandchild
- Michael Silva, Grandchild
- Mia Silva, Grandchild
- Jayden Duran, Great Grandchild
- Jorden Duran, Great Grandchild
- Lauren Silva, Great Grandchild
- Sophie Silva, Great Grandchild
- Madden Silva, Great Grandchild
- Tony Sanchez, Husband (deceased)
- Juan Torres and Josepha Torres, Parents (deceased)
- Tony Torres, Brother (deceased)
- Nerio Torres, Brother (deceased)
- Visitation Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Holy Rosary Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Funeral Mass Thursday, January 23, 2020
- Interment Thursday, January 23, 2020
Gloria T. Sanchez
January 23, 2020
Condolences, and prayers for the Family. We are so sad we were not able to attend the services, although we wanted to extend our Condolences. Aunt Gloria was always so sweet to us, and I have many memories of her from when I was a child. I have so many pictures that belonged to Nana, and I bet I have some with her in them and Mana Pepa. We love you all.