Goldie Mae Reeves
December 24, 1931 – October 12, 2019
Goldie Mae Reeves, 87, of Humble, Texas, passed away October 12, 2019. She was born in Lepanto, Arkansas on December 24, 1931. She was married to Virgil Reeves on July 1979.
She was a member of Lexington Baptist Church Corpus Christi and had a passion for gospel music. She was survived by her stepchildren: Sharon Reeves, Lynette McCarty, and David Reeves.
The family will be receiving friends at Memory Gardens Funeral Home on Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. with a Chapel Service beginning at 2:00 p.m. with interment to follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
To offer condolences please visit www.memorygardensfuneralhome.com
- Sharon Reeves, Step-daughter
- Lynette McCarty, Step-daughter
- David Reeves, Step-son
- Virgil Reeves, Husband (deceased)
- Visitation Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Chapel Service Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Interment Saturday, October 19, 2019