Harriet Anne Taggart
July 22, 1934 – May 9, 2020
Harriet Anne Taggart, age 85, of Corpus Christi, TX, passed away on May 9, 2020. She was born in Houston, TX on July 22, 1934. Harriet graduated from St. Agnes Academy and married Lawrence T. Taggart on May 6, 1956.
Harriet worked in Bookkeeping for Southwestern Bell, Oso Co-Op Gin where she retired from in 1994. She was a life-long member of Most Precious Blood Catholic Church, and she loved bowling, dancing, crossword puzzles and word games.
Harriet is preceded in death by her husband, Lawrence T. Taggart; her parents, Stephen E. Shook and Katherine M. Garney; her sister, Norma K. Shook and her brother, Daniel M. Shook. She is survived by her children: Janet K. Wares (Brad), and Jacqui A. Schadel (Dave); grandchildren: Chase B. Shurts (Amy), Bryce J. Shurts; and many special nieces and nephews.
Funeral arrangements will be held at Most Precious Blood Catholic Church on May 29, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. Expressions of sympathy and fond memories may be shared at: www.cagemillsfuneraldirectors.com
- Janet K. Wares (Brad), Daughter
- Jacqui A. Schadel (Dave), Daughter
- Chase B. Shurts (Amy), Grandchild
- Bryce J. Shurts, Grandchild
- Lawrence T. Taggart, Husband (deceased)
- Stephen E. Shook, Father (deceased)
- Katherine M. Garney, Mother (deceased)
- Norma K. Shook, Sister (deceased)
- Daniel M. Shook, Brother (deceased)
- Harriet also leaves behind many special nieces and nephews to cherish her memory. . .
Learn more about the Taggart name