Hector L. Soulas Sr.
February 27, 1930 – July 2, 2019
Hector L. Soulas, Sr., 89, passed away on July 2, 2019. He was born on February 27, 1930 to the late Juan and Adela Soulas in Laredo, Texas.
Hector graduated from Bruni High School and later married Ana M. Soulas on July 20, 1952. Hector worked for the Reynolds Metal CO.
He was a member of Most Precious Blood Church and had a passion for fishing, cooking and his family.
He is preceded in death by his parents, Juan and Adela; brothers, Zeferino and Moises; sisters, Irma, Maria de Pilar and Minerva.
Hector is survived by his wife, Ana M. Soulas; children, Sandra and Hector L. Soulas, Jr., Javier (Prima) Soulas, and Edna (John Villarreal) Soulas, and Saul (Susie) Soulas; grandchildren, Breannon, Jonathon, Kelsey, Hector L. III, Leann, Saul Jr., Seneca, Rogelio and Hector and great grandchildren, Dylan, Damien and Angelina.
Visitation will be held on Monday, July 8, 2019 at 9:00 am with a Funeral Service at 10:00 am at Memory Gardens Funeral Home Chapel with Interment to follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
Condolences may be offered at www.memorygardensfuneralhome.com.
- Ana M. Soulas, Spouse
- Sandra Soulas, Daughter
- Hector L. Soulas Jr., Son
- Javier (Prima) Soulas, Son
- Edna (John Villarreal) Soulas, Daughter
- Saul (Susie) Soulas, Son
- Breannon, Jonathon, Kelsey, Hector L. III and Leann, Grandchildren
- Saul Jr., Seneca, Rogelio and Hector, Grandchildren
- Dylan, Damien and Angelina, Great-grandchildren
- Juan and Adela Soulas, Parents
- Zeferino and Moises, Brothers
- Irma, Maria de Pilar and Minerva, Sisters
- Visitation Monday, July 8, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, July 8, 2019
- Interment Monday, July 8, 2019