November 17, 1933 – April 23, 2019
Ismael Villarreal, 85 of Corpus Christi Texas passed away on April 23, 2019.
He was born on November 17, 1933 to Rosendo and Rosario Villarreal. Ismael worked for over 40 years with dedicated service to Memorial Medical Center.
Ismael loved to Barbeque for his family and enjoyed working on the yard. He also love fixing things and was a loyal Dallas Cowboy fan.
Ismael leaves his memories to his loving wife of 60 years Antonia Villarreal; one daughter, Mary Ann Torres; one son, Richard (Debra Ann) Villarreal and one brother, Donecio Villarreal. Also surviving are his five grandchildren, Stephanie Torres, Krystle Grimes, John Torres, IV, Anthony Villarreal and Jaden Villarreal; six great -grandchildren, Tiffanie Torres, Taylor Torres, Izzy Torres, Tatiana Torres, Alexis Villarreal and Sophia Villarreal.
Public visitation will be from 4:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 28, 2019 with a rosary to be recited at 7:00 p.m. that evening at Cage Mills Funeral Home.
A chapel service will be held at 10:00 A.M. on Monday, April 29, 2019 at Cage Mills Funeral Home. Interment will follow at Rose Hill Memorial Park.
Online condolences may be offered at www.cagemillsfuneraldirectors.com
- Antonia Villarreal, Wife
- Mary Ann Torres, Daughter
- Richard (Debra Ann) Villarreal, Son
- Donecio Villarreal, Brother
- Stephanie Torres, Granddaughter
- Krystle Grimes, Granddaughter
- John Torres IV, Grandson
- Anthony Villarreal, Grandson
- Jaden Villarreal, Grandson
- Tiffanie Torres, Great Grandchild
- Taylor Torres, Great Grandchild
- Izzy Torres, Great Grandchild
- Tatiana Torres, Great Grandchild
- Alexis Villarreal, Great Grandchild
- Sophia Villarreal, Great Grandchild
- Visitation Sunday, April 28, 2019
- Holy Rosary Sunday, April 28, 2019
- Chapel Service Monday, April 29, 2019
- Interment Monday, April 29, 2019
April 24, 2019
Sending you deepest sympathy, Mary Ann, to you and your family, and prayers for God's boundless love and mercy for your father and you all.
April 24, 2019
Grandpa I still can't believe you're gone you will be truly missed by your loved ones. You were the best Grandpa ever and were they for us no matter what, thank you fir everything you did for Grandma and the family#RIP Grandpa
I love you to the moon and back