November 18, 1966 – April 29, 2021
Javier Villa, 54, of Corpus Christi, Texas, passed away on April 29, 2021. He was born in Laredo, Texas on November 18, 1966.
Javier attended Cigarroa High School in Laredo, Texas. He was married to Patricia A. Villa for 34 years. Javier had a career in retail, working at Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Target. He was a member of Solid Rock Church on Ayers St. and had a passion for collecting antiques and gardening.
He was preceded in death by his father, Pedro Villa and brother, Raul (Bule) Villa.
Javier is survived by his wife, Patricia A. Villa, mother, Guadalupe Villa, daughters, Loraine Villa and Leslie Ann Villa. Grandchildren, Jade Rose Vasquez, Izzy Belle Vasquez, Andrew Jae Ybañez, and Zenaby Lilia Ybañez. He is also survived by his brothers and sisters, Elizabeth (Coco) Chavez, Eloisa (Locha) Rodriguez, Maria (Pita) Isaac, Margarita (Margie) Contreras, Carmen (Chachi) Villa, Jesus (Chuy) Villa and Michael Villa.
Family will receive friends on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at Memory Gardens Funeral Home at 6:00 p.m. with an evening service at 7:00 p.m. that same evening.
A Funeral Service will be held on Friday, May 7, 2021 at Solid Rock Church at 2:00 p.m. Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
- Patricia A. Villa, Spouse
- Guadalupe Villa, Mother
- Loraine Villa, Daughter
- Leslie Ann Villa, Daughter
- Jade Rose Vasquez, Grandchild
- Izzy Belle Vasquez, Grandchild
- Andrew Jae Ybañez, Grandchild
- Zenaby Lilia Ybañez, Grandchild
- Elizabeth Chavez (Coco), Sister
- Eloisa Rodriguez (Locha), Sister
- Maria Isaace (Pita), Sister
- Margarita Contreras (Margie), Sister
- Carmen Villa (Chachi), Sister
- Jesus Villa (Chuy), Brother
- Michael Villa, Brother
- Pedro Villa, Father (deceased)
- Raul Villa, Brother (deceased)