Juan De León Escamilla
November 26, 1940 – July 2, 2019
Juan De León Escamilla, 78, passed away on July 2, 2019.
He was born on November 26, 1940.
Juan was married to Maria Dalia De León.
He had a career in construction and retired from the Union Local 585.
Juan was a member of Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church and had a interest for mechanic, fishing and playing cards.
He is preceded in death by his parents, Romulo De León and Trinidad Escamilla.
He is survived by his loving wife, Maria; sons, Rodrigo, Alfredo, and Ricardo De León; daughter, Sylvia De León; grandchildren, Rodrigo Jr., Marisa Nicole, Giselle, Pace Ricardo and Noemy De León and siblings, Gorgono Garza, Guadalupe Garza, Socorro De León, Eulogio Garza, Maria Dolores Garza and Mario De León.
Visitation will be held on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at Funeraria Del Angel Memorial Holly with a Holy Rosary to be recited at 7:00 p.m. that same evening.
Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church.
Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.FunerariaDelAngelMHolly.com for the De León Escamilla family.
- Romulo De León and Trinidad Escamilla, Parents
- Maria Dalia De León, Wife
- Rodrigo De León, Son
- Alfredo De León, Son
- Ricardo De León, Son
- Sylvia De León, Daughter
- Rodrigo De León Jr., Grandson
- Marisa Nicole De León, Granddaughter
- Giselle De León, Granddaughter
- Noemy De León, Granddaughter
- Gorgono Garza, Sibling
- Guadalupe Garza, Sibling
- Socorro De León, Sibling
- Eulogio Garza, Sibling
- Maria Dolores Garza, Sibling
- Mario De León, Sibling
- Visitation Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- Holy Rosary Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- Funeral Mass Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Interment Thursday, July 11, 2019