Lillian Della Walker
January 2, 1925 – January 27, 2019
Lillian Della Walker passed away on January 27, 2019 at the age of 94. She was born on January 2, 1925 to the late John and Mary Venglar. She will be dearly missed.
She will be remembered for her love of sewing, bowling and cooking. She had a passion for gardening, dancing and fishing. Lillian was not only a homemaker but also a beautician and retail clerk at JC Penney.
Lillian is preceded in death by her parents; her husband, James Shannon; and eight siblings.
She leaves her loving memories to her daughters, Nancy K. (Mike+) Fisher, Deborah (Robert) Selvidge; grandchildren, Lori L. Foster, Bryan R. (Marina) Roach, Shawna (Brad) Clay, Stacie Saenz (Richard); five great grandchildren; and a host of extended family and friends.
Family will received friends at Memory Gardens Funeral Home on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Funeral Service will be held at Memory Gardens Funeral Home on Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Interment will follow in Memory Gardens Cemetery.
- Nancy K. (Mike) Fisher, Daughter
- Deborah (Robert) Selvidge, Daughter
- Lori L. Foster, Grandchild
- Bryan R. (Marina) Roach, Grandchild
- Shawna (Brad) Clay, Grandchild
- Stacie Saenz (Richard), Grandchild
- John and Mary Venglar, Parents
- James Shannon, Husband
- Mrs. Walker also leaves five great-grandchildren and a host of extended family and friends to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Wednesday, January 30, 2019
- Chapel Service Thursday, January 31, 2019
- Interment Thursday, January 31, 2019