August 27, 1929 – March 1, 2018
Mamie Rogers passed away March 1, 2018 at her home surrounded by her family. She was born August 27, 1929 in San Diego, Texas to Henry and Petra Rogers. Mamie was a school teacher and retired from West Oso ISD. She is survived by her four sons, Norman Gonzalez, Noe M. Gonzalez, Jr., Alric (Lisa) Gonzalez and Victor Rogers (Anna) Gonzalez; 12 Grandchildren, 12 Great Grandchildren and many other relatives and friends. Visitation will be from 4:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m., Sunday, March 4, 2018 at Funeraria del Angel, 549 Cheyenne, Corpus Christi, Texas with a Rosary recited at 5:00 p.m. that evening. Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:00 a.m., Monday, March 5, 2018 at SS Cyril & Methodius Catholic Church. Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
- Henry Rogers, Father
- Petra Benavidez Rogers, Mother
- Norman Gonzalez, Son
- Noe M. Gonzalez, Son
- Alric (Lisa) Gonzalez, Son
- Victor Rogers (Anna) Gonzalez, Son
- Mrs. Rogers also leaves 12 grandchildren, 12 great-grandchildren and many other relatives and friends to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Sunday, March 4, 2018
- Holy Rosary Sunday, March 4, 2018
- Funeral Mass Monday, March 5, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
March 6, 2018
I did not find out until today, march 6. I have fond memories of Tia Mamie. I am sorry for your loss. Your cousin Roel.