Margarita J. "Maggie" Briseño
October 5, 1954 – April 7, 2019
Margarita J. “Maggie” Briseño, 64, of San Antonio, passed away on Sunday, April 7, 2019. She was born in Mathis, Texas on October 5, 1954.
Maggie graduated from Tuloso-Midway High School. Later went on to having a career in the B-Bus and TMISD.
She was married to Lorenzo Briseño on January 21, 1973. She had a passion for dancing and she will be dearly missed.
Maggie is preceded in death by her sons, Juan Francisco and Christopher Briseño.
She is survived by her husband, Lorenzo Briseño; her children, Julie Loredo (Frank), Lorenzo, Jr. (Kendra), Delilah Briseño, Santos Briseño, Erasmo Briseño (Noretta) and Rojelio Briseño (Daniela); her grandchildren, Robert James Loredo, Brandy Loredo, Dixie Loredo, Edward Loredo, Lorena Loredo, Mathew, Gavin, Amma, Eric, Junne, Skye, Aleric, Jayden, Frankie, Seven, and Christopher Briseño; and her siblings, Maria Elena Juarez, Julia Riojas and Benito Juarez.
A Visitation will be held on Thursday, April 11, 2019 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Memory Gardens Funeral Home with a Rosary to be recited at 7:00 pm that same evening.
A Funeral Service will be held at 10:00 am on Friday, April 12, 2019 at Memory Gardens Funeral Home with Interment to follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.memorygardensfuneralhome.com.
- Lorenzo Briseño, Husband
- Julie Loredo (Frank), Daughter
- Lorenzo Jr. (Kendra), Son
- Delilah Briseño, Daughter
- Santos Briseño, Son
- Erasmo Briseño (Noretta), Son
- Rojelio Briseño (Daniela), Son
- Robert James Loredo, Grandchild
- Brandy Loredo, Grandchild
- Dixie Loredo, Grandchild
- Edward Loredo, Grandchild
- Lorena Loredo, Grandchild
- Mathew Briseño, Grandchild
- Gavin Briseño, Grandchild
- Amma Briseño, Grandchild
- Eric Briseño, Grandchild
- Junne Briseño, Grandchild
- Skye Briseño, Grandchild
- Aleric Briseño, Grandchild
- Jayden Briseño, Grandchild
- Frankie Briseño, Grandchild
- Seven Briseño, Grandchild
- Christopher Briseño, Grandchild
- Maria Elena Juarez, Sister
- Julia Riojas, Sister
- Benito Juarez, Brother
- Erasmo and Julia Juarez, Parents
- Juan Francisco Briseño, Son
- Christopher Briseño, Son
- Visitation Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Holy Rosary Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, April 12, 2019
- Interment Friday, April 12, 2019
Margarita J. "Maggie" Briseño
April 12, 2019
My condolences to all the family i am left with so many memories of my aunt Maggie she was an amazing funny loving person heart of gold always with her big smile always warm welcome to her home .going to miss you Tia you gained your wings I pray your in the golden gates love you may you rest in peace .
April 10, 2019
I wanted to say our deepest sympathy to the family. Maggie's half sister Maria Juarez , recently met her a couple of years ago and glad they had a chance to share memories and to get caught up on lost time. Now we have another Angle to watch over us, may she rest in peace. Love from the Juarez family from Michigan.
April 9, 2019