Maria E. Valdez
May 21, 1932 – October 2, 2019
Maria E. Valdez, 87, of Corpus Christi passed away October 2, 2019. She was born May 21, 1932 and was married for 44 years. Maria was a Jehovah’s Witness for 25 years and very devoted to God and her Christian Ministry.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Ramon Valdez; son, Jose Sanchez; daughter, Elvia Marquez and grandson, Tony Sanchez.
She is survived by her son, Rudy Sanchez; daughters, Yolanda Noyola, Diana Ramos, and Maria Elena Cavazos; eight grandchildren and several great-grandchildren. She is also survived by her sister, Juanita Carreon.
Visitation will be held at Memory Gardens Funeral Home on October 9, 2019 from 5-9 PM, with Christian Discourse at 7:00 PM. Services will conclude at Memory Gardens Funeral Home Chapel at 9:00 PM on Wednesday, October 9, 2019.
- Ramon Valdez, Husband (deceased)
- Jose Sanchez, Son (deceased)
- Elvia Marquez, Daughter (deceased)
- Tony Sanchez, Grandson (deceased)
- Rudy Sanchez, Son
- Yolanda Noyola, Daughter
- Maria Elena Cavazos, Daughter
- Juanita Carreon, Sister
- Eight Grandchildren and Several Great-Grandchildren, Family
- Visitation Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- Christian Discourse Wednesday, October 9, 2019