Monseal B. Langford
February 28, 1932 – November 12, 2020
Monseal B. Langford, age 88, of Corpus Christi, Texas passed away on Thursday, November 12, 2020. Monseal was born February 28, 1932 in Franklin, Louisiana to Kelly and Myrtle (Pittman) Brown. She was raised in Gilbert, Louisiana then moved to Texas in her early teens.
She graduated from Roy Miller High School in 1951. She married her husband of 31 years on June 3, 1951. Monseal was a loving, devoted mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother, and enjoyed participation in her church.
Monseal is preceded in death by her father Kelly Brown; her mother Myrtle Pittman Brown; husband James Langford; grandchildren: Leanne Langford, Ashley Langford, and Wesley Langford.
She is survived by her children: Bart (Deonna) Langford of Houston, TX; Brenda (Richard) Rogers, Randy Langford, Karen (Bill Vetters, Terry (Patty) Langford all of Corpus Christi, TX; Six loving grandchildren, Cara Langford, Jason (Heather) Langford Ricky (Kathy) Rogers all of Corpus Christi, TX, Justin (Tia) Langford of Orange Grove, TX, James Ty Langford of Austin, TX, Cody (Kelsi) Langford of Alvin, TX, and eleven great-grandchildren. Our Momma and granny will forever live in our hearts.
Visitation and Holy Rosary at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 19, 2020 at Funeraria Del Angel-Everhart Chapel, formerly known as Cage Mills Funeral Directors, 4901 Everhart Road, Corpus Christi, TX 78411 Funeral Service at 1:30 p.m. followed by interment at Seaside Memorial Cemetery, 4357 Ocean Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.CageMillsFuneralDirectors.com for the Langford family.
- Kelly Brown, Father (deceased)
- Myrtle (Pittman) Brown, Mother (deceased)
- James Langford, Husband (deceased)
- Leanne Langford, Grandchild (deceased)
- Ashley Langford, Grandchild (deceased)
- Wesley Langford, Grandchild (deceased)
- Bart (Deonna) Langford, Son
- Brenda (Richard) Rogers, Daughter
- Randy Langford, Son
- Karen (Bill) Vetters, Daughter
- Terry (Patty) Langford, Son
- Cara Langford, Grandchild
- Jason (Heather) Langford, Grandchild
- Ricky (Kathy) Rogers, Grandchild
- Justin (Tia) Langford, Grandchild
- James Ty Langford, Grandchild
- Cody (Kelsi) Langford, Grandchild
- Monseal also leaves eleven great-grandchildren to cherish her memory. . .
Learn more about the Langford name
- Jason Langford, Active Pallbearer
- Justin Langford, Active Pallbearer
- Ricky Rogers, Active Pallbearer
- Cody Langford, Active Pallbearer
- Hunter Langford, Active Pallbearer
- TY Langford, Honorary Pallbearer
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Monseal B. Langford
November 17, 2020
prayers for the Langford family
November 16, 2020
I was so saddened to hear about the passing of Ms.Langford, she truly was such a strong woman and the definition of a true fighter, it took a lot to knock her down. I really enjoyed working with her the last couple of years and I am so thankful for getting to know her and her children as well. I would always make sure to schedule extra time in the work day just to stay longer to hear her stories, especially of how proud she was of her kids, grandkids and her great grand babies, she always put a smile on my face when she would beam with such joy speaking about family as it meant everything to her. Their will always be that gap in my heart that will miss her, she was such a unique amazing person. May the memories of Ms. Langford and the love of family surround you and give you the greatest strength in the days to come.
With much love,