Myra Frances Larmond
August 7, 1929 – January 4, 2019
Myra Larmond, age 89, passed away on Friday, January 4, 2019. She was born on August 7, 1929 in Kingston, Jamaica. Myra will be remembered for the love she had of her pet bird and the love and devotion to church and her grandchildren. She will be dearly missed by her family and friends. Survivors include her husband of 70 years, Harris Larmond; sons, Earl (Denise) Larmond of Houston, TX and Paul (Erroline) Larmond of Corpus Christi, Texas; daughter, Audrey Larmond of England; grandchildren, Shareen Edwards, Garry Larmond and Siobhan Larmond and Christopher Larmond; great-grandchildren, Kayle, Kadon, Jose and Jeremiah. Visitation is scheduled from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, January 13, 2019 at Funeraria Del Angel – Memorial Holly with a prayer service scheduled for 7:00 p.m. that same evening. Funeral services are scheduled at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, January 14, 2019 at Funeraria Del Angel – Memorial Holly. Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
- Harris Larmond, Husband
- Earl (Denise) Larmond, Son
- Paul (Erroline) Larmond, Son
- Audrey Larmond, Daughter
- Shareen Edwards, Grandchild
- Garry Larmond, Grandchild
- Siobhan Larmond, Grandchild
- Christopher Larmond, Grandchild
- Myra will be missed by her great grandchildren Kayle, Kason, Jose, and Jeremiah as well. . .
- Visitation Sunday, January 13, 2019
- Prayer Service Sunday, January 13, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, January 14, 2019