Olga Perez Garcia
October 21, 1949 – September 13, 2020
Olga Perez Garcia, age 70, of Corpus Christi, Texas, passed away on September 13, 2020. She was born in Corpus Christi, Texas on October 21, 1949 to Jesus G. Perez and Celia De La Rosa. She graduated from West Oso High School and Del Mar College. She was an LVN for many years. Olga loved baking cookies with her grandchildren, sewing and working crossword puzzles.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Jesus and Celia Perez; her son, Jose Luis Garcia, Jr.; brothers, Hermeregildo Perez, Sr., and Jesus Perez, Jr. and her sister, Mary Isabell Ramirez.
She is survived by her two sons, Jesus H. (Nicole) Garcia and Jorge A. (Yvonne) Garcia; sisters, Maria Suarez, Celia Gomez, and Sandra Salazar. She will be lovingly missed by her 12 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be held at Memory Gardens Funeral Home on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 9:00 AM with Holy Rosary recited at 9:30. Funeral service will be celebrated at 10:00 AM with burial to follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
To leave an online condolence, please visit our website at: www.memorygardensfuneralhome.com
- Jesus H. Garcia (Nicole), Son
- Jorge A. Garcia (Yvonne), Son
- Maria Suarez, Sister
- Celia Gomez, Sister
- Sandra Salazar, Sister
- Jesus and Celia Perez, Parents (deceased)
- Jose Luis Garcia Jr., Son (deceased)
- Hermeregildo Perez Sr., Brother (deceased)
- Jesus Perez Jr., Brother (deceased)
- Mary Isabell Ramirez, Sister (deceased)
- Mrs. Garcia also leaves 12 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
Learn more about the Garcia name