Ramiro E. Quezada
January 14, 1934 – July 31, 2018
Ramiro Elidio Quezada Sr. passed away Monday, July 31, 2018 with his loving family by his side.
Ramiro was a hard-working and giving man. He was a proud, loving, and devoted father and Popo.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Minerva D. Quezada; infant son, Joe Dee Quezada; and brother, Florencio Quezada.
He is survived by his son, Ramiro E. Quezada Jr (Verna); his grandchildren Tonica Hernandez (Eduardo), Amber Quezada, Dylan Quezada; several great grandchildren; and niece, Elizabeth Flores.
Pallbearers will be, Dylan Quezada, Amber Quezada, Eduardo Hernandez, Eddie Flores Jr., and Victor Parra.Honorary pallbearer will be Lencho Quezada.
Visitation will be held at Funeraria Del Angel 549 Cheyenne Monday, August 6, 2018 5:00-9:00 pm with Rosary at 7pm.
Funeral services will be on Tuesday, August 7th, 2018 at 10.00 am at FDA Cheyenne Funeral Home.
Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
Online condolences may be offered at www.funerariadelangel.com
- Florencio Quesada, Father
- Maria Paz Quesada, Mother
- Minerva D. Quezada, Wife
- Joe Dee Quezada, Infant Son
- Florencio Quezada, Brother
- Ramiro E. Quezada Jr (Verna), Son
- Tonica Hernandez (Eduardo), Grandchild
- Amber Quezada, Grandchild
- Dylan Quezada, Grandchild
- Ramiro also leaves behind several great grandchildren; and niece, Elizabeth Flores.
- Dylan Quezada, Pallbearer
- Amber Quezada, Pallbearer
- Eduardo Hernandez, Pallbearer
- Eddie Flores Jr, Pallbearer
- Victor Parra, Pallbearer
- Lencho Quezada, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, August 6, 2018
- Holy Rosary Monday, August 6, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- Interment Tuesday, August 7, 2018