Refugio Barrera Jr.
February 5, 1948 – January 30, 2019
Refugio Barrera, Jr., 70 of Corpus Christi, Texas passed away on January 30, 2019.
He was born in Corpus Christi Texas on February 5, 1948.
Refugio married his love of his life, Graciela Barrera.
He owned R.B. Landscaping and Lawn Services for many years. Refugio was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church and participated in the Knights of Columbus. His faith was enormous and his family was the center of his life.
Refugio leaves his memory to be cherish by his daughters, Elena (Frank) Rodriguez, Laura Metting, Jackeline Ramirez and Elizabeth (Xico) Amador. Also surviving are his grandchildren, Frankie, Cecily, Gabrielle, Ricardo, Venessa, Randy, Jr., Benjamin, Beatrice, Brittiany, Brianna, Bridget and Beverly; numerous great-grandchildren.
Public visitation will be from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 3, 2019 at Funeraria Del Angel with a rosary to be recited at 7:00 p.m.
Rites of a Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:00 a.m. at St. Joseph Catholic Church on Monday, February 4, 2019. Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
Online condolences may be offered at www.funerariadelangelcheyenne.com
- Elena (Frank) Rodriguez, Daughter
- Laura Metting, Daughter
- Jackeline Ramirez, Daughter
- Elizabeth (Xico) Amador, Daughter
- Mr. Barrera also leaves behind his grandchildren, Frankie, Cecily, Gabrielle, Ricardo, Venessa, Randy, Jr., Benjamin, Beatrice, Brittiany, Brianna, Bridget and Beverly and numerous great-grandchildren.
- Visitation Sunday, February 3, 2019
- Holy Rosary Sunday, February 3, 2019
- Rites of a Christian Burial Monday, February 4, 2019
- Interment Monday, February 4, 2019