Richard Ledesma Jr.
December 13, 1964 – February 10, 2019
Richard Ledesma Jr. passed away on February 10, 2019 at the age of 54. He was born in Corpus Christi on December 13, 1964. He will be dearly missed.
Richard graduated from Mary Carroll High School. After twenty years of employment he proudly retired from Walmart. Richard had a passion for wheelchair basketball with CC RIMZ and will be remembered for his love of his Houston Texans and watching his grandson Joshua play sports.
He is preceded in death by his parents, Alicia Cabrera and Richard Ledesma Sr.
He leaves his loving memories to his children, Christina, Erica, Jessica, Lisa (Marc Lopez), and Anthony Ledesma; grandchildren, Joshuah Lopez, Allison Ledesma, Marc Lopez Jr.; siblings, Robert Ledesma and Rose Marie Pena.
Visitation will be held at Funeraria Del Angel Memorial Holly 3442 Holly Rd. on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. with a Holy Rosary to be recited at 7:00 p.m. that same evening.
Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church with interment to follow at Rose Hill Memorial Park.
Pallbearers will be Herman Amaya, Edmund Amaya, Aaron Ledesma, Marc Lopez, Michael Pena, and Marc Cervantes.
Honorary pallbearers will be Anthony Ledesma, Joshuah Lopez, Frank Cantu and Carlos Cavazos.
To offer your condolences visit www.funerariadelangelmholly.com
- Alicia Cabrera, Mother
- Richard Ledesma Sr., Father
- Christina Ledesma, Daughter
- Erica Ledesma, Daughter
- Jessica Ledesma, Daughter
- Lisa (Marc Lopez) Ledesma, Daughter
- Anthony Ledesma, Son
- Joshuah Lopez, Grandchild
- Allison Ledesma, Grandchild
- Marc Lopez Jr., Grandchild
- Robert Ledesma, Brother
- Rose Marie Pena, Sister
- Herman Amaya, Pallbearer
- Edmund Amaya, Pallbearer
- Aaron Ledesma, Pallbearer
- Marc Lopez, Pallbearer
- Michael Pena, Pallbearer
- Marc Cervantes, Pallbearer
- Anthony Ledesma, Honorary Pallbearer
- Joshuah Lopez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Frank Cantu , Honorary Pallbearer
- Carlos Cavazos, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- Holy Rosary Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- Funeral Mass Thursday, February 14, 2019