Richard E Mota
January 2, 1983 – August 4, 2018
Richard E. Mota passed away on August 4, 2018 at the age of 35. He was born in Corpus Christi on January 2, 1983 to Jose E. and Carmen Mota. He will be dearly missed by all who knew him as well as the lives he touched.
Richard was a loving son, brother and uncle. He enjoyed the Dallas Cowboys, watching the Price is Right and had a passion for 80’s music and Michael Jackson.
He is preceded in death by his paternal grandfather, Jose Mota Olmos; maternal grandparents, Theodoro and Enriquetta Cabrera; paternal uncle, Jose G. Mota; and paternal aunt, Carolina Mota.
Richard leaves his loving memories to his beloved parents, Jose E. and Carmen Mota; sisters, Cecilia Mota, Gabrielle Mota (Phillip Vaiz); nephews, Nicholas Bazaldua, Noah Bazaldua; niece, Mia Vaiz; paternal grandmother, Guadalupe Mota; numerous aunts, uncles and a host of family and friends.
Family will receive friends at Funeraria Del Angel Memorial Holly, 3442 Holly Rd. on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with a Holy Rosary to be recited at 7:00 p.m. that same evening.
Funeral Mass will be celebrated at Our Lady of Pilar Catholic Church on Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. with Interment to follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
To offer your condolences visit www.funerariadelangelmholly.com
- Jose Mota Olmos, Paternal Grandfather
- Theodoro and Enriquetta Cabrera, Maternal Grandparents
- Jose G. Mota, Paternal Uncle
- Carolina Mota, Paternal Aunt
- Jose E. and Carmen Mota, Beloved Parents
- Cecilia Mota, Sister
- Gabrielle Mota (Phillip Vaiz), Sister
- Nicholas Bazaldua, Nephew
- Noah Bazaldua, Nephew
- Mia Vaiz, Niece
- Guadalupe Mota, Paternal Grandmother
- Richard also leaves behind numerous aunts, uncles and a host of family and friends.
- Visitation Wednesday, August 8, 2018
- Holy Rosary Wednesday, August 8, 2018
- Funeral Mass Thursday, August 9, 2018
- Interment Thursday, August 9, 2018
Richard E Mota
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
The Iglesias Family
August 9, 2018
Sorry Jose and Carmen we weren’t able to attend the services. Your in our thoughts and prayers. May fond memories of your Son bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. Look back on all the good memories you were able to have and smile at the fact that you were able to share these before his passed away. Our heartfelt condolences goes out to you and your family.
With sympathy, lots of love and hugs,
Lupe, Lucinda and Cassandra