Rosa R. Rivera
May 17, 1927 – January 30, 2019
Rosa R. Rivera, 91, passed away on January 30, 2019. She was born to Joaquin Rangel and Maria Garcia in Gonzales, Texas. Rosa was a lifelong member of Templo Maranatha. Her favorite pastime was cross stitching, watching sports and her novelas. She is preceded in death by her husband, Jesse Rivera and her parents; sons, Samuel Rangel, and Jesse James Rivera. She is survived by her children: Jorge (San Juana) Rangel, Javier (Gloria) Rivera, Patsy (Rodolfo, Jr.) Villa, Peggy Guerrero and John Roland (Lali) Rivera; she also leaves behind to cherish her memories 21 grandchildren, 33 great-grandchildren and 1 great-great-grandchild. Visitation will be held on Thursday, January 31, 2019 from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Funeraria Del Angel Cheyenne with a prayer service at 6:30 pm that same evening. Funeral Service will be held on Friday, February 1, 2019 at 1:00 pm at Church of Jesus Christ with burial to follow at Rose Hill Memorial Park.
- Jorge (San Juana) Rangel, Son
- Javier (Gloria) Rivera, Son
- Patsy (Rodolfo, Jr) Villa, Daughter
- Peggy Guerrero, Daughter
- John Roland (Lali) Rivera, Son
- Jesse Rivera, Husband
- Samuel Rangel, Son
- Jesse James Rivera, Son
- Ms. Rivera also leaves behind to cherish her memories 21 grandchildren, 33 great-grandchildren and 1 great-great-grandchildren.
- Visitation Thursday, January 31, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, February 1, 2019
- Interment Friday, February 1, 2019