Shirley Ann Boone
October 11, 1943 – March 22, 2020
Shirley Ann Rowe Boone was born in Orlando, Florida on October 11, 1943, the daughter of James Crawford Rowe and Estill Angela Taunton Rowe. She is survived and loved by her four children, David Anthony Russell, Warren David O’Neill, Barbara Michelle Boone Prado, and Robert Elliott Boone; her grandchildren: Jason, Melissa, Alexander and Joshua and many great-grandchildren, a great-great grandchild, and many nieces and nephews.
Eternally elegant and classy, her education was in Fashion Merchandising. She loved her family, friends, and fashion. She was an excellent horsewoman and, ever the dog-lover, doted on her little Maltese friends. One of her proudest moments was getting to meet her great-great-granddaughter, the fifth generation of her line.
Farewell, friends! Yet not farewell; Where I am, ye, too, shall dwell. I am gone before your face, A moment’s time, a little space. When ye come where I have stepped Ye will wonder why ye wept; Ye will know, by wise love taught, That here is all, and there is naught. Weep awhile, if ye are fain, - Sunshine still must follow rain; Only not at death, - for death, Now I know, is that first breath Which our souls draw when we enter Life, which is of all life center. - Edwin Arnold
Visitation will be held on Thursday, March 26, 2020 at Memory Gardens Funeral Home at 10:00 AM with a Graveside Service to follow at 11:00 AM.
Condolences may be offered at www.memorygardensfuneralhome.com
- David Anthony Russell, Son
- Warren David O'Neill, Son
- Barbara Michelle Boone Prado, Daughter
- Robert Elliott Boone, Son
- Jason, Melissa, Anthony and Joshua, Grandchildren
- Mrs. Boone also leaves many great-grandchildren, a great-great-grandchild and many nieces and nephews to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Thursday, March 26, 2020
- Graveside Service Thursday, March 26, 2020