Waldo Garcia Sr.
August 22, 1959 – February 28, 2019
Waldo Garcia, Sr., 59, went to be with our Lord on February 28, 2019 in Corpus Christi, Texas. Waldo was born to Armando Garcia and Elida Benitez Garcia on August 22, 1959 in Corpus Christi, Texas. He is preceded in death by his parents.
Waldo is survived by his loving companion of over 25 years, Sylvia Tienda. He is also survived by his son, Waldo Garcia, Jr. of Corpus Christi, Texas and three grandchildren. Sisters: Delmira Rinche (Mando) of Corpus Christi, Texas; Diana Tomsu (Louis) of Corpus Christi, Texas and Debra Garcia of Eastville, California. He is also survived by his brothers: Armando Garcia (Juanita) of Orange, Texas; Leonel Garcia (Pat) of Seguin, Texas; Rene Garcia (Esther) of Phoenix, Arizona and Abel Garcia (Janie) of Corpus Christi, Texas.
Waldo will be remembered as a kind and generous man who would help anyone that needed a hand. It was not uncommon for him to give his last dollar to someone in need. His door was always open. He loved deer hunting and music and especially loved anything by Merle Haggard, George Jones and Buck Owens. Waldo would always tell family members, “I’ll see you when I see you . . . “
- Armando Garcia and Elida Benitez Garcia, Parents
- Sylvia Tienda, Loving companion
- Waldo Garcia Jr., Son
- Delmira Rinche (Mando), Sister
- Diana Tomsu (Louis), Sister
- Debra Garcia, Sister
- Armando Garcia (Juanita), Brother
- Leonel Garcia (Pat), Brother
- Rene Garcia (Esther), Brother
- Abel Garcia (Janie), Brother
- Mr. Garcia also leaves three grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Visitation Thursday, March 7, 2019
- Memorial Service Thursday, March 7, 2019