Wilson Jaime Velazquez
July 26, 1942 – October 28, 2018
Wilson Jaime Velazquez, 76, passed away October 28, 2018. Beloved husband of 50 years to Juanita. Loving father of Jose Sosa (Julie Savage), Louis (Pat) and Elizabeth (Frank) Villela. Cherished grandfather of Justin, Danielle, Nicole, Shawn, Ashley, Monica and Theresa. Proud great-grandfather of Dylan, Mia, Sophia, Landon, Eli, Kaiden, Mason, and McKenna. Dear brother of Kitty and Papo.
Visitation at Querhammer & Flagg Funeral Home, 500 West Terra Cotta Ave., Crystal Lake, IL 60014 on Thursday November 1, 2018 from 10am - 11am. Funeral Service at Querhammer & Flagg Funeral Home at 11am. Burial at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery, Elwood, IL.
Memorial Donations may be made to: Journeycare Hospice, 405 N Lake Zurich Rd, Barrington, IL 60010. For information, call the Funeral Home at (815) 459-1760.
- Juanita (Valentin) Jaime, Wife
- Jose Sosa (Julie Savage) and Louis (Pat), Children
- Elizabeth (Frank) Villela, Daughter
- Justin, Danielle, Nicole, Shawn, Ashley, Monica and Theresa, Grandchildren
- Dylan, Mia, Sophia, Landon, Eli, Kaiden, Mason, and McKenna, Great-grandchildren
- Kitty and Papo, Siblings
405 Lake Zurich Rd., Barrine, Illinois 60010
- Visitation Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Burial Thursday, November 1, 2018