Bertis "Bert" Posey White
April 6, 1971 – April 8, 2019
Bertis "Bert" Posey White of Cullman, Alabama passed away Monday, April 8, 2019. He was born in Birmingham, Alabama on April 6, 1971 to Roderick "Rod" Nolen and Shelby Jean Shelton White.
Mr. White is survived by his mother, Shelby White; fiancé, Erika Loyd; sister, Rhonda Phillips; brother-in-law, Phil Phillips; and several aunts, uncles and cousins. His father, Rod Shelton preceded him in death.
Visitation for Mr. White will be Wednesday, April 10, 2019 from 10:00 - 11:00 am at Shelton Grove Baptist Church with a celebration of life funeral service to follow. Rev. Richard Bailey will be officiating and interment will follow the service in the adjoining cemetery.
To leave condolences for the family, visit mossservicefh.com. Moss Service Funeral Home directing.
- Shelby Jean Shelton White, Mother
- Erika Loyd, fiancé
- Rhonda Phillips, Sister
- Phil Phillips, Brother-in-law
- Several Aunts, Uncles and Cousins, Other
- ______________ ______________, Preceded in Death
- Roderick Nolen White, Father
- Visitation Wednesday, April 10, 2019
- Celebration of Life Funeral Service Wednesday, April 10, 2019
- Interment Wednesday, April 10, 2019