Ronald "Ron" Lea Woods Sr.
July 15, 1946 – August 4, 2019
It is with great sadness that the family of Ronald “Ron” Lea Woods, Sr., announce his passing on Sunday, August 4, 2019 at the VA Hospital in Birmingham, AL. Ron was a loving husband and father. He loved to fish with his sons. He was employed with Americo for 12 years until they closed. His parents: Arvlee and Dorothy Woods preceded him in death; as well as his son, Brad Woods and brother, James Woods. He leaves to cherish his memory his wife, Linda Woods, son, Ronnie Woods and grandson, Justin Woods. The family will receive friends on Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at Moss Service Funeral Home from 4:00 until 5:00 p.m. His graveside service will follow at 5:30 p.m. at Cullman City Cemetery.
- Linda Woods, Wife
- Ronnie Woods, Son
- Justin Woods, Grandson
- ___ _____, Preceded in Death by........
- Arvlee and Dorothy Woods, Parents (deceased)
- Brad Woods, Son (deceased)
- James Woods, Brother (deceased)
- Visitation Wednesday, August 7, 2019
- Graveside Service Wednesday, August 7, 2019