William Boyd Beasley
March 16, 1958 – June 16, 2019
William "Boyd" Beasley passed away June 16, 2019 at the age of 61. He was born on March 16, 1958 to William Alfey and Freda Joyce Entrekin Beasley in Cullman, Alabama.
Mr. Beasley leaves to cherish his memory his mother; daughters, Terra Celeste Beasley and Lindsey Beasley Dilworth; two grandsons; sisters, Joyce "Wilette" Beasley Johnson and Darina Wynette Beasley; brothers, Philip "Lynn" Beasley and Alfey "Durant" (Paula) Beasley; and a host of nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his father, Bill Beasley and brother, Jason Lang Beasley.
Boyd enjoyed being outdoors, hunting and fishing. He was also an Alabama football fan.
Visitation for Mr. Beasley will be Thursday, June 20, 2019 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at Moss Service Funeral Home. A celebration of his life will follow immediately after visitation with Rev. Tim Kinney officiating. Interment will follow the services at Cullman City Cemetery.
To leave condolences for Mr. Boyd Beasley's family please visit mossservicefh.com.
- Freda Joyce Entrekin Beasley, Mother
- Terra Celeste Beasley and Lindsey Beasley Dilworth, Daughters
- Two Grandsons, Grandson
- Joyce Wilette Beasley Johnson and Darina Wynette Beasley, Sisters
- Philip Lynn Beasley and Alfrey Durant (Paula) Beasley, Brothers
- Preceded in Death By, ___
- William Alfey "Bill" Beasley, Father (deceased)
- Jason Lang Beasley, Brother (deceased)
- Mr. Beasley also leaves a host of nieces and nephews to cherish his memory.
- Visitation Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Celebration of Life Funeral Service Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Interment Thursday, June 20, 2019