Grady Spencer Pressley
December 5, 1929 – October 26, 2018
Grady Spencer Pressley, 88, died peacefully on Friday, October 26, 2018.
He was born on December 5, 1929, the son of Dennis and Bertha Pressley, who proceeded him in death. In addition to his parents, two brothers, Calvin and Dale Pressley.
He is survived by his wife, Linda Fraley Pressley and their son, Daryl. He is also survived by daughters, Darlene (Don) Garant; Deborah (David) Wright; and son, Ricky Pressley; sister Phyllis Holt of Florida; three grandchildren and one great-grandchild. Grady was a member of Open Bible Assembly of Dallas, N.C. and loved to sing for the Lord. He was retired from Threads, Inc. and was an Army Veteran.
A graveside service will take place at 1:00 P.M. on Tuesday October 30, 2018 at Long Creek Cemetery in Dallas, N.C.
Memorials may be made to Gaston Hospice.
The Dallas Funeral Home (Carothers) is serving the Pressley family.
- Bertha (Jackson) Pressley, Mother
- Dennis Pressley, Father
- Linda (Fraley) Pressley, Wife
- Darlene Garant and husband Don, Daughter
- Deborah Wright and husband David, Daughter
- Ricky Pressley, Son
- Daryl Pressley, Son
- Phyllis Holt, Sister
- Calvin Pressley, Brother
- Dale Pressley, Brother
- Grady also leaves behind three grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
- Gaston Hospice
- Graveside Service with Military Honors Tuesday, October 30, 2018