Alfonso Adame Miramontes
December 21, 1936 – July 15, 2019
Alfonso A. Miramontes, age 82, passed away on July 15, 2019 in Dallas, TX. He was born on December 21, 1936 in Uvalde, TX to Alfredo Miramontes & Guadalupe Adame.
Alfonso was raised in Dallas, TX and attended St. Ann's Catholic School. He served his Country proudly serving in the US Army from 1956 -1959. He married Ydalia Pinto in 1963 and the couple had 5 children. He worked as a mailer for the Dallas Times Herald for more than 20 years. In his free time her enjoyed spending time with his family.
He is preceded in death by his Loving Wife, Ydalia Pintor; Parents, numerous brothers & sisters. He is survived by: Sons, Alfonso "Tito" Miramontes, Pablo Miramontes; Sons & Daughter-in-laws, Carlos & Maureen Miramontes, Daniel & Irma Miramontes; Daughter, Martha Miramontes; Grandchildren, Leah Miramontes, Patrick Miramontes, Christopher Miramontes, Dibenhi Miramontes, Michael Miramontes, Ryan Miramontes, Melanie Miramontes, Maura Miramontes & Daniel Miramontes; Sister, Josephine Snow; Brothers, Samuel Miramontes & Robert Miramontes.
Rest in Peace, Alfonso Miramontes!
- Ydalia Miramontes, Spouse (deceased)
- Martha Miramontes, Daughter
- Alfonso Tito Miramontes, Son
- Pablo Miramontes, Son
- Carlos Miramontes, Son
- Maureen Miramontes, Daughter-in-law
- Daniel Miramontes, Son
- Irma Miramontes, Daughter-in-law
- Josephine Snow, Sister
- Samuel Miramontes, Brother
- Robert Miramontes, Brother
- Mr. Miramontes leaves nine grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Visitation Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- Rosary Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Interment Thursday, July 18, 2019