November 30, 1923 – November 19, 2019
Andrea E. Carreon, age 95, passed away on November 19, 2019 in Dallas, Texas. She was born November 30, 1923 in Dallas, Texas to Tomasita R. and Victor Espino. Andrea was raised in Mission San Jose in San Antonio, Texas. She married Genaro Aleman Carreon in 1940 and the couple had five children.
In her spare time Andrea enjoyed gardening, you could always find her in her garden. She loved her birds and her cats and dogs all named "Cha-Cha".
Her family and friends will always remember her as a dignified hard working woman who loved all her children, animals and flowers.
She is preceded in death by: parents, Tomasita and Victor Espino; an infant child, Francisco Carreon; husband Genaro Aleman Carreon.
She is survived by: Jesus E. Carreon with wife Janis S. Carreon, Raphael E. Carreon with wife Kathy S. Carreon, Irma Maria Carreon-V., Susana C. Floyd with husband Jerry Floyd; eight grandchildren, Selina Roberts, Scott Anthony Carreon, Amy L. McGowan, Angelica M. Valdez, Rebeka Carreon, Stefanie C. Johnson, Stacy C. Eyers and Rafael-Iban Carreon-Valdez; and fifteen great-grand children.
Rest in Peace, Andrea Carreon!
- Jesus E. Carreon (with wife Janis S. Carreon), Son
- Raphael E. Carreon (with wife Kathy S. Carreon), Son
- Irma Maria Carreon-V., Daughter
- Susana C. Floyd (with husband Jerry Floyd), Daughter
- Selina Roberts, Grandchild
- Scott Anthony Carreon, Grandchild
- Amy L. McGowan, Grandchild
- Angelica M. Valdez, Grandchild
- Rebeka Carreon, Grandchild
- Stefanie C. Johnson, Grandchild
- Stacy C. Eyers, Grandchild
- Rafael-Iban Carreon-Valdez, Grandchild
- Tomasita Espino, Mother (deceased)
- Victor Espino, Father (deceased)
- Francisco Carreon, Son (deceased)
- Genaro Aleman Carreon, Husband (deceased)
- Visitation Monday, November 25, 2019
- Rosary Monday, November 25, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Tuesday, November 26, 2019
- Intement Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Richard and Christina Ramon
November 22, 2019
My beautiful tia we were happy to have seen you on our trip to see you and family. You will be miss but you will always be remember and miss. May you RIP AND ENJOY YOUR DANCE WITH MY TIO ON YOUR WAY TO HEAVEN. LOVE RICHARD AND CHRISTINA FROM CALIFORNIA.