November 23, 1926 – August 7, 2019
Clementina Gonzales, age 92, passed away on August 7, 2019 in Dallas, Texas. She was born on November 23, 1926 in Veracruz, Mexico to Fernando Nava and Porfiria Cordova. Clementina was raised in Reynosa, Tamp. She had two children.
In her spare time Clementina enjoyed going to church, listening to music, especially music by Javier Solis. She also loved cooking and made the bests Gorditas in all of Dallas.
Her family and friends will always remember her as a religious person.
She is preceded in death by her brothers, Isabel Nava, Estevan Nava; sisters, Cache Nava, Alfonsa Nava, and Teresa Nava.
She is survived by her son, Hilario Abeyta, Jr.; daughter, Mary Abeyta Degalia; son-in-law, John Degalia; grandsons, Mark Amador and his family, Nico Amador and her family, sisters-in-law, Amanda R. Abeyta, Vita Nava along with six great-grandchildren and many more family and friends.
Rest in Peace Clementina Gonzales!
- Isabel Nava, Brother (deceased)
- Estevan Nava, Brother (deceased)
- Cache Nava, Sister (deceased)
- Alfonsa Nava, Sister (deceased)
- Teresa Nava, Sister (deceased)
- Hilario Abeyta Jr., Son
- Mary Abeyta Degelia, Daughter
- John Degelia, Son-in-law
- Vita Nava, Sister-in-law
- Amanda R. Abeyta, Sister-in-law
- Mark Amador, Grandson
- Nico Amador, Grandson
- Clementina Gonzales also leaves six Great Grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Sunday, August 11, 2019
- Rosary Sunday, August 11, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Monday, August 12, 2019
- Interment Monday, August 12, 2019
August 9, 2019
Dear Mary and family,
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose your mother. I am praying for you and your family to have the Lord's Peace and Strength and Comfort in your grief.
August 9, 2019
There is no precious person in the world than a mother. I totally understand what you’ve being through. Know she can’t be replaced. I know you’ll miss her to the moon and back. But I assure you that love never dies. Send you and the family a Big Hug, and lots of prayer. Many blessing today and tomorrow and the years to come. Sending you my condolence.
August 8, 2019
May you Rest In Peace Clementina ~