January 24, 1963 – May 24, 2019
Cynthia Hernandez, age 56 passed away on May 24, 2019 in Dallas, Texas. She was born January 24, 1963 in Dallas, Texas to Irene Bastardo Hernandez. Cindy was raised in Old East Dallas. She married Juan A. Verdeguer and the couple had three children. In her spare time, she enjoyed good conversation, and a good meal with a cold Coca-Cola. Her family and friends will always remember her as a fun, outgoing person with a sassy and sarcastic personality. She is survived by her children, Dianne Hernandez, Juan A. Verdeguer II, and Elena Verdeguer; grandchildren, Irene Ramona Salinas, Christian Johnathan Contreras, Stephanie Anne Marie Contreras; one great grandchild Sebastian Matthew Contreras.
- Juan A. Verdeguer II, Son
- Dianne Hernandez, Daughter
- Elena Verdeguer, Daughter
- Irene Ramona Salinas, Grandchild
- Christian Johnathan Contreras, Grandchild
- Stephanie Anne Marie Contreras, Grandchild
- Sebastian Matthew Contreras, Great Grandchild
- Memorial Service Saturday, June 1, 2019
Juan Verdeguer II
May 27, 2019
May 27, 2019
Aunt Cindy loved her sister Linda, this is the only photo I have of them. Now they can continue having fun and cause trouble together! She will be missed. May the good Lord open the gates to bring her home. RIP Aunt Cindy, we love you.