Enrique G. O'Brien
December 12, 1933 – August 23, 2019
Enrique G. O'Brien, age 85, of Dallas, Texas passed away on Friday August 23, 2019. Enrique was born December 12, 1933 in Piedras Negras, Guanajuato, Mexico to Rosaura and Nicholas O'Brien.
Enrique is survived by his wife, Angelita O'Brien; sons, John Alejos and Fred Alejos and wife Sylvia; daughters, Margaret Tobias and husband Carlos, and Mary Paredes and husband Jesse. He is also survived by 14 grandchildren, several great grandchildren and eight nieces.
Enrique was preceded in death by; parents, Rosaura Casa Blanca O'Brien and Nicholas O'Brien: Guillermo O'Brien, brother; sister, Oralia Orozco, and nephew, Frank Hernandez.
A visitation for Enrique will be held Tuesday, August 27, 2019 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Calvary Hill Funeral Home Chapel, with a rosary at 7:00 PM. A mass of christian burial will occur Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 10:00 AM at Calvary Hill North Chapel in the Main Mausoleum with a committal following at Calvary Hill Cemetery.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.calvaryhilldallas.com for the O'Brien family.
- Angelita O'Brien, Wife
- John Alejos, Son
- Fred Alejos and wife Sylvia, Son
- Margaret Tobias and husband Carlos, Daughter
- Mary Paredes and husband Jesse, Daughter
- Rosaura O'Brien, Mother (deceased)
- Nicholas O'Brien, Father (deceased)
- Guillermo O'Brien, Brother (deceased)
- Orilia Orozco, Sister (deceased)
- Frank Hernandez, Nephew (deceased)
- He is also survived by 14 grandchildren, several great grandchildren and eight nieces.
- Visitation Tuesday, August 27, 2019
- Rosary Tuesday, August 27, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- Committal Wednesday, August 28, 2019