April 26, 1941 – April 6, 2018
Marcelina Rosas, 76 of Dallas, Texas, passed away on Friday, April 6, 2018. Born April 26, 1941 in Sequin, Texas. She was the daughter of the late Daniel Hernandez and Guadalupe Rodriguez Hernandez. Marcelina was the oldest of eight children. She was preceded in her death by her brothers Daniel and Jesus, sisters Josie, Nelly and Mary. She is survived by her husband of 47 years, Jose Ines Rosas; son Jose Rosas and wife Marivel Rosas; daughter Connie Perez and husband Julio Perez, five grandchildren, Jocelyn, Danielle, Jose, Samuel and Emilio; sister Margarita, brother Martin and a host of nephews, nieces, cousins, brother-in-law’s, and sister-in-law’s, along with many friends. Marcelina loved to pray the rosary, praying for and with others, spending time with family and watching her grandchildren play outside. She also enjoyed drinking coke and going to the casinos. She was a loving and caring person, devoted wife, mother and a friend that always thought of others first. “To know her was to love her”.
- Jose Ines Rosas, Sr., Husband
- Jose Rosas, Jr., Son
- Marivel Rosas, Daughter-in-law
- Connie Perez, Daughter
- Julio Perez, Son-in-law
- Daniel Hernandez, Father
- Guadalupe Rodriguez, Mother
- five grandchildren, Jocelyn, Danielle, Jose, Samuel and Emilio; sister Margarita, brother Martin and a host of nephews, nieces, cousins, brother-in-law’s, and sister-in-law’s, along with many friends.
- Visitation Thursday, April 12, 2018
- Rosary Service Thursday, April 12, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, April 13, 2018
- Committal Service Friday, April 13, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
April 12, 2018
Connie, your mother was a beautiful person and such a joy to be around.
My condolence to you and your family.
April 11, 2018
My sincere condolences Connie and family. My heart, thoughts and prayers go to you all. May God give you strength, comfort and peace. Stay strong for your dad, and each other. Love, Fannie