December 29, 1922 – April 28, 2018
Pedro Guzman, age 95, passed away on April 28, 2018 in Dallas, TX. He was born on December 29, 1922 in Mexico to Manuel Guzman & Mauricia Jimenez. Pedro was raised in the Santa Maria & Monterrey, N.L. area.
Pedro married Maria Juana Gonzalez in 1961 and the couple had 4 children. He was a baker at La Fe Tortilleria where he worked for more than 30 years. In his spare time he enjoyed caring for his grandchildren and in his younger years he enjoyed playing poker. His family and friends will remember him as a good father and friend.
He is preceded in death by his Loving Wife, Maria Juana Guzman; Parents, Manuel Guzman & Mauricia Jimenez; Siblings. He is survived by his Daughter, Maria Teresa De Jesus Escalante; Son, Pete Guzman; Daughter, Rosalinda Martinez; Daughter, Evangelina Godfredson; Eleven grandchildren, Twenty-one great-grandchildren & fourteen great-great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be held Tuesday May 1, 2018 from 4:00pm till 8:00pm with a rosary scheduled for 6:30pm at Gonzalez Funeral Home. Please join the family 10:00am Wednesday May 2, 2018 for Mass of Christian Burial at St. Mary of Carmel Catholic Church 2900 Vilbig Rd. Dallas, TX 75212. Interment will follow at Calvary Hill Cemetery.
Rest in Peace, Pedro Guzman!
- Maria Teresa De Jesus Escalante, Daughter
- Pete Guzman, Son
- Rosalinda Martinez, Daughter
- Evangelina Godfredson, Daughter
- Pedro Guzman leaves 11 grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren & 14 great-great grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Visitation Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- Rosary Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- Mass of Christian Burial Wednesday, May 2, 2018
- Interment Wednesday, May 2, 2018