Robert Joseph Holscher
April 3, 1946 – August 9, 2019
Robert Joseph Holscher, age 73, passed way on August 9, 2019 in Lewisville, Texas. He was born on April 3, 1946 in Washington, Indiana to Robert W. Holscher and Stella (Hess) Holscher. Robert was raised in Washington, Indiana and graduated from Washington Catholic High School in 1964.
He was a Commercial Pilot, Flight Instructor and a Truck Diver.
In his spare time Robert enjoyed reading western books, traveling to different states, listening to country music and collecting samples of honey from all over the world.
His family and friends will always remember him as being firm in his beliefs and organized. He was always able to explain things clearly and in to precise detail and had excellent memory.
He is preceded in death by: his parents; Robert W. Holscher and Stella (Hess) Holscher.
He is survived by: his wife of 53 years; Susan (Camplin) Holscher, daughter; Christina Burns and husband Justin Burns, daughter; Patricia Brand Wheelis and husband Scott Whellis, sister; Cordelia Zinkan and husband Robert Zinkan, five grandchildren; Emrys Brand, Jamie Brand, Ashley Wheelis, Justin Burn II and Abigail Burns and a niece and nephew.
Rest in Peace Robert Joseph Holscher.
- Robert W. Holscher, Father (deceased)
- Stella (Hess) Holscher, Mother (deceased)
- Susan (Camplin) Holscher, Wife
- Christina Burns, Daughter
- Justin Burns, Son-in-law
- Patricia Brand Wheelis, Daughter
- Scott Whellis, Son-in-law
- Cordelia Zinkan, Sister
- Robert Robert Zinkan, Brother-in-law
- Emrys Brand, Grandchild
- Jamie Brand, Grandchild
- Ashley Wheelis, Grandchild
- Justin Burn II, Grandchild
- Abigail Burns, Grandchild
- Mr. Holscher leaves behind many friends and family to cherish his memory.