Andrea Lynelle (Eston) Tensley
September 3, 1982 – November 21, 2019
Andrea L. Eston-Tensley (37) of Davenport, Iowa passed away Thursday, November 21, 2019 at home with her loving family by her side. Funeral services honoring her life will be held on Friday, November 29, 2019 11:00 AM at Pentecostal Church of God 1234 Ripley St. Davenport, Iowa. Visitation will be held one hour before the service. Interment will be at Davenport Memorial Park following the service. Andrea was born in 1982 to Lloyd and Kelly Eston in Davenport, Iowa. She graduated from Davenport North High School in 2001 and was currently working toward her degree in business and finance at Scott Community College.
Andrea was united in marriage to Johnny “JT” Tensley on December 15, 2007. Andrea served as a worship leader, Sunday school teacher, and youth director at Christ Apostolic Church in Davenport and also served as the Vice President for the Wisconsin District Council Youth Auxiliary. During her free time, Andrea also enjoyed traveling, shopping, and spending time with her friends and family.
Family was very important to Andrea and she loved her children. Those left to honor Andrea’s memory are her husband, Johnny “JT”; children Jonnae and Jayden Tensley; bonus children Marcel Tensley and Mikal Clayvon; parents Lloyd and Kelly Eston; brothers Lloyd “LC” (Shannon) Eston, Jr. and Sean (Courtney) Eston; godparents Paula Boyd and the late Deacon William Boyd; uncles, aunts, niece, and cousins. She was preceded in death by her grandparents Bishop Rayes and Sandra Soto, Calvin Reese, and Lloyd and Lillian Eston.
Memorials in Andrea’s name may be made to her children to help with their future education.
- Johnny "JT" Tensley, Husband
- Jonnae Tensley, Daughter
- Jayden Tensley, Son
- Marcel Tensley, Bonus Child
- Mikal Clayvon, Bonus Child
- Kelly Eston, Mother
- Lloyd Eston, Father
- Lloyd "LC" Eston Jr (Shannon), Brother
- Sean Eston (Courtney), Brother
- Bishop Rayes and Sandra Soto, Grandparents (deceased)
- Lloyd and Lillian Eston, Grandparents (deceased)
- Johnny and Ruby Lee Tensley, Parents-in-law (deceased)
- Andrea is also survived by many nieces, nephews, and cousins
- To Jonnae and Jayden Tensley for their future education
- Visitation Friday, November 29, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, November 29, 2019