Carol Ann Miller
December 15, 1939 – May 11, 2019
Carol Ann Miller, 79 of Bettendorf passed away on May 11, 2019 at her home.
Per her wishes cremation rights have been accorded. A memorial service will be held on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 12:00 pm at Asbury Church. Visitation will be 10:00-12:00 pm. Memorials may be left to Breast Cancer Association or Diabetes Foundation.
Carol was born on December, 15, 1939 in Epworth, IA to Bert and Lila (Story) Sroka. She was united in marriage to David Miller on September 7, 1963 in Epworth, IA. Carol worked for Knees Florist for 25 years as a floral designer and bookkeeper. She was an active member of Asbury United Methodist Church. She was also a Cub Scout Den mother leader and was an avid volunteer. She led the group to form the first group to start the recycling of paper products. She was a fan of the Iowa Hawkeyes and Chicago Cubs. She enjoyed her ladies golf league, volleyball, bowling and enjoyed visiting the casinos. Her pride and joy were her family and grandchildren and loved attending their sporting events.
Survivors include her husband David of 55 years; children, Terry (Kelly) Miller of Bettendorf, Tammy (Miller) Eller of Boynton Beach FL. and Tonja (Miller) Crouse of Bettendorf; grandchildren, Cody Miller, Genevieve (Joe) Russo, Nicholas (Grace) Miller, Mariah Eller and Garet Crouse; great grandchildren, Jaden, Avalyn, Caleb, Lydia and Alex; brothers Don Sroka and Chuck Sroka. She was preceded in death by her parents.
- Bert Sroka, Father
- Lila (Story) Sroka, Mother
- David Miller, Husband
- Terry (Kelly) Miller, Son
- Tammy (Miller) Eller, Daughter
- Tonja (Miller) Crouse, Daughter
- Cody Miller, Grandson
- Genevieve (Joe) Russo, Granddaughter
- Nicholas (Grace) Miller, Grandson
- Mariah Eller, Granddaughter
- Garet Crouse, Grandson
- Jaden Peters, Great Grandchild
- Avalyn Miller, Great Grandchild
- Caleb Russo, Great Grandchild
- Lydia Raymond, Great Grandchild
- Alex Russo, Great Grandchild
- Chuck Sroka, Brother
- Don Sroka, Brother
- She was preceded in death by her parents
- Breast Cancer Association
- Diabetes Foundation
- Visitation Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Memorial Service Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Carol Ann Miller
Jim & Donna Brady
May 15, 2019
Dave and Family,
You have our deepest sympathy on your loss of Carol. We have a prior commitment and cannot attend the service. We are so sorry.
Donna and Jim Brady
May 14, 2019