Mary G. Bognar
June 23, 1930 – March 5, 2018
Mary G. Bognar, 87, of Bettendorf passed away on Monday, March 05, 2018 at the Iowa Masonic Health Facility. A graveside service will be held on Saturday March 10, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. at the Blue Grass Cemetery. Memorials may be made to Iowa Masonic Health Facility. Mary was born June 23, 1930 in Winterset Iowa, to Harold and Irene (Hope) McCollom. Mary was a homemaker and a loving mother who enjoyed writing poems. She was a dedicated Christian and loved the Lord. Those left to honor her memory include her daughters, Mary Ann (Richard) Burkett, Joyce (David) Edwards and Corliss Kay High; son Harold (Kathleen) Bognar; sister, Elle; many loving grandchildren and great grandchildren, and special friend Horace Peeples. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, Lloyd, and one brother, Wayne.
- Harold McCollom, Father
- Irene (Hope) McCollom, Mother
- Mary Ann (Richard) Burkett, Daughter
- Joyce (David) Edwards, Daughter
- Corliss Kay High, Daughter
- Harold (Kathleen) Bognar, Son
- Horace Peeples, Special Friend
- Lloyd Bognar, Husband
- Wayne McCollom, Brother
- She was also survived by a sister, Elle, many loving grandchildren, and great grandchildren.
- Iowa Masonic Health Facility
- Graveside Service Saturday, March 10, 2018