Nancy J Frahm
March 3, 1947 – July 9, 2019
Nancy J. Frahm, 72, of Davenport, Iowa, passed away Tuesday, July 9th, 2019 at the Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House, Bettendorf after a long arduous battle with cancer.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 10:30am at Weerts Funeral Home, Kimberly at Jersey Ridge Road, Davenport. Visitation will be held from 4-7 pm on Friday, July 12th at the funeral home. Burial will be at Pine Hill Cemetery, Davenport. Memorials in Nancy's name may be made to her family.
Nancy was born in 1947 in Davenport, Iowa. She married Ted R. Frahm on May 16, 1970 in Elvira, Iowa. He preceded her in death May 30th, 2016. Nancy devoted her life to raising her family, indulging her grandchildren, sewing, crafting, and gardening.
She is survived by her son Ted E. (Mindy) Frahm, daughter Julie (Chip) Schumann; all of Davenport; grandchildren Samantha (Charlie) Carr, Allison, Caitlyn, Danielle, and Lauren Frahm, and James and Jacob Schumann; sister Betty Page; sisters-in-law Stephanie and Carol Herington and brother W. Lewis Herington. In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by an infant daughter Melissa, her parents, brothers Harold and Don and nephew John. A special thank you to the amazing staff at Iowa Cancer Specialists and Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House for their kind and compassionate care during this difficult time.
- Ted R. Frahm, Husband
- Ted (Mindy) E. Frahm, Son
- Julie (Chip) Schumann, Daughter
- Samantha (Charlie) Carr, Grandchild
- Allison Frahm, Grandchild
- Caitlyn Frahm, Grandchild
- Danielle Frahm, Grandchild
- Lauren Frahm, Grandchild
- James Schumann, Grandchild
- Jacob Schumann, Grandchild
- Betty Page, Sister
- Stephanie Herington, Sister-in-law
- Carol Herington, Sister-in-law
- W. Lewis Herington, Brother
- In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by an infant daughter Melissa, her parents, brothers Harold and Don and nephew John.
- To the family
- Visitation Friday, July 12, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, July 13, 2019
Nancy J Frahm
July 15, 2019
My most sincere condolences to the entire Frahm family. May memories of love and happiness help you smile during this difficult time. - Lisa McK
July 11, 2019
My sympathy to the family of Nancy Frahm. I remember the lovely cakes that Nancy made.