November 20, 1931 – October 12, 2019
Our beloved Mother went to be with Our Lord on October 12, 2019. She is survived by her daughters Anne Woods (Marc), Sarah Lawson (Stephen), Sally Cronan (Thomas) and Christina Hessing (Dennis). Frances was the beloved Grandmother of John Woods, Sarah Hopkins Yeoman (Brad), Gordon Hopkins, Amie Lawson Laventhal, Renee Lawson Sattler (Michael), Casey Cronan (Johanna), Joseph Hessing and Nicholas Hessing. Great Grandmother of Ethan and Lily Anna Schumacher, Jaden Yeoman, Isabella Lawson Laventhal, Jack, Graham and Finley Cronan and Reagan Lawson Sattler. Preceded in death by her beloved husband Joseph and their daughter Antonia Crimi.
Visitation will be held on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 from 5 to 8pm. at Kraeer-Becker Funeral Home, 217 E. Hillsboro Blvd., Deerfield Beach, FL 33441. A mass of Christian burial will be held at St. Ambrose Catholic Church, 300 S. Federal Highway, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 9:30am.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to St. Jude’s Children Hospital in her name.
- Anne (Marc) Woods, Daughter
- Antonia Bernadette Crimi, Daughter (deceased)
- Sarah (Stephen) Lawson, Daughter
- Sally (Thomas) Cronan, Daughter
- Christina (Dennis) Hessing, Daughter
- John Woods, Grandchild
- Sarah (Brad) Hopkins Yeoman, Grandchild
- Gordon Hopkins, Grandchild
- Amie Lawson Laventhal, Grandchild
- Renee (Michael) Lawson Sattler, Grandchild
- Casey (Johanna) Cronan, Grandchild
- Joseph Hessing, Grandchild
- Nicholas Hessing, Grandchild
- Frances also leaves behind numerous great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Tuesday, October 15, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Thomas and Luciana Gentile
October 15, 2019
With deepest sympathy, we are saddened to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of sorrow.