Mary Kay Dyson
October 19, 1940 – April 15, 2018
Mary Kathleen Dyson (nee Palus), 77, died of lung cancer at the Vitas hospice facility in Delray Beach, Florida on April 15, 2018.
A lifelong resident of northwest Indiana, Mary Kay moved to Deerfield Beach, Florida, in 2011. She was a graduate of DePaul University and the American Floral Art School in Chicago, Illinois. After working for the FBI for 16 years, Mary Kay operated a handicraft business and store for thirty years. She was a founder and fifty year member of Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church in Highland, Indiana, and more recently a member of Saint Ambrose Catholic Church in Deerfield Beach.
She is survived by her husband of 45 years, William Dyson, and daughters Amanda Perkinson (Timothy) of Zionsville, Indiana and Monica Wilson (Ryan) of Deerfield Beach. She is also survived by grandchildren Zachary and Blake of Zionsville and Sydney and Jacob of Deerfield Beach.
She was preceded in death by her parents Joseph and Katherine Palus of Highland, Indiana.
- William Dyson, Husband
- Amanda (Timothy) Perkinson, Daughter
- Monica (Ryan) Wilson, Daughter
- Mary Kay also leaves behind four grandchildren, Zachary, Blake, Sydney and Jacob to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, April 20, 2018
- Committal Service Friday, April 20, 2018